Franklin & Bethany

Hmmm. Where is this going to show up?

Name:
Location: most likely, yep

I think these profiles are constricting... help I am being reduced to a lowest common denominator!

The date and time in Tomioka, Japan is:

 

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

And we're off......ish

Hi there! For those of you who know what I think about these types of ego driven ecentric larks into the world of talking about me you know that I absolutely love?/hate? the idea. Those of you who do know can pick the correct word. Bethany figured this would be a good idea so we can inform people about what we are doing and where we are so hey, sounds great to me.

so what we did ---->





<-----And where we did it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did those skis have motors on them?

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my skis would have motors, a Hemi.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home