Franklin & Bethany

Hmmm. Where is this going to show up?

Name:
Location: most likely, yep

I think these profiles are constricting... help I am being reduced to a lowest common denominator!

The date and time in Tomioka, Japan is:

 

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Newsworthy Perhaps

We`re really not sure if anyone is reading this blog... but for anyone who cares or is interested...we are coming home for Christmas. !!!! We`ve got two weeks of holidays and they`re going to be spent in beautiful Manitoba, surrounded by friends and family. Can`t wait!!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Chatty Housewife said...

Oh cool. Perfect timing for a trip back home for a while!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sorry you have not heard from me, not that you really missed me i am sure, Happy Birthday 7 days ago Beth. I bought a yard and moved so i don't have internet access to often. Good to hear you guys are coming out i sure hope to see you. Now that i got your blogger address i will always be checking on you guys, well whenever i can. Take care. MJB

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you bring me back a wicked camera or something? or maybe some kind of super strange thing that would normally scare a person. that'd be grreat.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSS! This is very exciting news
I am on holidays b/w christmas and new years. This makes me even more excited for my holidays. take care-terri

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home